We are so glad that you are joining us for a Sunday service.
Please take note of the following in order to help us gather safely:
- Do not attend if you are experiencing signs of illness (including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat) or if you being out of the country, exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID 19.
- If you want to sing you will need to wear a mask. For other than singing, masks at this point, will just be encouraged. Masks are available, if you are unable to bring your own.
- Sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building
- Keep appropriate physical distance from others. (6 feet – 2 meters)
- The door will be open 15 minutes before the service if you are early, please stay in your vehicle until that time.
- Pre-registration is encouraged (plan your visit) If you pre-register online, you can bypass the registration line and enter through the fast-access line.
Registration information will be kept, by LAC, for two weeks and then will be destroyed. Information will only be given to Alberta Health Services, if a positive case of COVID 19 is identified during that service.
- If attending with children, they cannot wander unattended throughout the building. Your children must remain with you at all times. Sunday school will not be available at this time.
- Allow an usher to seat you. Once you are seated, please refrain from changing your seats or walking around the sanctuary.
- Wait in your seat, at the end of the service, until you are dismissed by an usher. Please exit the building promptly.